Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Named Person:||Percy Jackson, (Fictitious character); Hades, (Greek deity); Hera, (Greek deity); Hades, (Greek deity); Hera, (Greek deity); Percy Jackson, (Fictitious character)|
|Material Type:||Fiction, Audio book, etc., Secondary (senior high) school|
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Rick Riordan; Nick Chamian
|ISBN:||9780804122801 0804122806 9780804122825 0804122822|
|Notes:||Title from disc label.
|Performer(s):||Read by Nick Chamian.|
|Description:||14 audio discs (17 hr., 30 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.|
Hazel stands at a crossroads. She and the remaining crew of the Argo II could return home with the Athena Parthenos statue and try to stop Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter from going to war. Or, they could continue their quest to find the House of Hades, where they might be able to open the Doors of Death, rescue their friends Percy and Annabeth from Tartarus, and prevent monsters from being reincarnated in the mortal world. Whichever road they decide to take, they have to hurry. Gaea, the bloodthirsty Earth Mother, has set the date of August 1 for her rise to power. Annabeth and Percy are overwhelmed. How will the two of them make it through Tartarus? Starving, thirsty, and in pain, they are barely able to stumble on in the dark and poisonous landscape that holds new horrors at every turn. They have no way of locating the Doors of Death. Even if they did, a legion of Gaea's strongest monsters guards the Doors on the Tartarus side. Despite the terrible odds, Hazel, Annabeth, Percy, and the other demigods of the prophecy know that there is only one choice: to attempt the impossible.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Jackson, Percy -- (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hades -- (Greek deity) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hera -- (Greek deity) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hades -- (Greek deity)
- Hera -- (Greek deity)
- Jackson, Percy -- (Fictitious character)
- Mythology, Roman -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mythology, Greek -- Juvenile fiction.
- Voyages to the otherworld -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hell -- Juvenile fiction.
- Quests (Expeditions) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Giants -- Juvenile fiction.
- Camps -- Juvenile fiction.
- Gaia (Greek deity) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Monsters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Prophecies -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mythology, Roman -- Fiction.
- Mythology, Greek -- Fiction.
- Giants -- Fiction.
- Camps -- Fiction.
- Hera (Greek deity) -- Fiction.
- Gaia (Greek deity) -- Fiction.
- Monsters -- Fiction.
- Gaia (Greek deity)
- Mythology, Greek.
- Mythology, Roman.
- Quests (Expeditions)
- Voyages to the otherworld.